About the Workshop
Our professional development session delivers updated teacher tested innovative strategies that will help educators build relationships with students, create effective classroom routines, and manage a variety of challenging student behaviors.
The workshop will be held at Houston Community College-West Loop from 9:00am – 12:00 pm. All participants will receive a certificate for 4 CPE( continuing professional education )hours that can be used towards the renewal of their teaching certificate. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight and resources on how to implement effective classroom management strategies designed specifically for urban educators!
Who Should Attend?
– New and preservice teachers
– Experienced teachers who are looking for more classroom management strategies
Topics will include:
- Understanding and working with the students from diverse backgrounds
- Setting boundaries
- Building relationships
- Communicating with parents
- Classroom routines
- Differentiating between tier 1 and 2 behaviors
- Managing tier 2 behaviors
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Management
Get 15% OFF Registration Until September 1st
Use Code: QVW22